Saturday, September 28, 2013

Falling behind on these... No bueno.

Alright, yesterday was all over the spectrum, learned that I and another friend are EASILY distracted by music, music videos, and K/J-pop. However, I return renewed with a terrific amount of updates and positivity. I am slated to potentially work at another job in addition to Fred Meyers, Finding that positivity suites me far better than pessimism, and caught up with my "Smile-more" and "365" projects. Debating whether or not it is feasible to return to Boise for visit and reclaiming the last of my left possessions. There is someone in specific I really miss and want to see... so that's also a pretty big driving force. Without further adieu, pictures:

Sept 26

Sept 27
I think I can honestly say I'm getting to the point "happiness" and "smiling" doesn't feel silly!

Day 56 
Day 57 
Day 58 
Day 59 
Day 60 
Day 61
Day 62 
Day 63 
Day 64 
Day 65 
Day 66 
Day 67 
Day 68 
Day 69 
Day 70 
Day 71 
Day 72 
Day 73 
Day 74 
Day 75 
Day 76 
Day 77 
Day 78

1 comment:

  1. Annnd I was a minute off (literally) from this being posted on the 27th, rather than the 28th... SO I get to post a double post tomorrow - as in after I wake up.

    ReplyDelete