Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So, we made it to Seattle last night, and I learned who true friends are. I don't mean to say that with malice, though there are times when people say, "just cut that person out of your life like a bad cancer" and they are absolutely right. "Opportunities" being presented at first became incredibly dangerous situations really quickly (no detail will be given, let's say it wasn't a good match for temporary room and board) - though in the shock of this sudden move, there is a realization reached that is both needed and also provides growth: I will continue on my journey. There is no going back. I will be a famous world-worn photographer.
The irony here is that I am not presenting pics in this post, as a) my PC is still down until I can get a stable connection and location, and b) I am deeply entrenched in this leg of the trip. It occurs to me that just because I got here, doesn't make the journey over. It's only just begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment