Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Law of Reciprocity (give and receive) and new outlook on life.

This evening I had an epiphany. I could continue to limit and beat myself down - or I could let it simply flow over and through me. Acknowledge it's important lesson, and move on accordingly. I had mentioned before about besetting onto a truly spiritual journey and direction for growth, but that's only part of it. I'm realizing now, I have to BE the change I want to see in the world. Only by accepting the change and core of who I am will I ever be able to love another fully. Most importantly, never limit what I can become in the world, especially with regard to broadening the horizons of others. It's out there. REAL life. We just have to accept and let it become us. I'm still under a pretty deep meditation, in fact I feel in a trance, but this is all real.
This is me.
I AM Christopher William Reed. And I will only grow through all of this change.

 Day 13
 Day 14
 Day 15
 Day 16
Day 17
 Day 18
Day 19
 Day 20
Day 21

No comments:

Post a Comment