Thursday, September 19, 2013

Jumping out on a ledge, And finding happiness

Today has been up and down. I'm realizing just how far outside of my "comfort zone" I am, have difficulties locating the simplest of services, and made a serious blunder of being honest.
Honesty is good intentions, but often leads to undesired outcomes. This isn't to say people should lie or cheat, quite the contrary. I mean in that if information is best left alone... it's best left alone. Pushing is never a good thing, even when we feel "the time is right" - because it may indeed NOT be alright. Why am I speaking in riddles? I just researched the "Voynich manuscript" - and it kind of blew my mind. Also love is indeed a riddle as well.
OK, so about happiness. I have often been told I need to smile more, so I'm setting a tandem project in conjunction with my 365, "Smile more" - let it be recorded I do not like "selfies" pictures often of oneself in horrible light, sometimes featuring "duck-lips" and what not. So I'm going to do these, documenting my sudden happiness on my mobile, and I'll periodically post these up, but they will be every day until I am reasonably happy with... being happy.

Sept 18th

Sept 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment