Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Falling behind. Really must strive harder. This is serious.

Went home (Boise) last week, to get the rest of my stuff as previously posted on, as well as got some amazing clarity and connection with a dear friend. It was a tumultuous journey at first, but it ended out for the better. I'm happy to say I got all the OK's and GO's for the job at Fred Meyer, as though Photography is my passion and chosen career, I'll need to subsidize it at the moment for expenses and upgrades. It's been a pretty busy past week what with the trip and the other hurtles, but it's going much better now. I'm positive my dreams are starting to come to fruition, and I am very thankful for my connections and fellow spirits in this growth. Thank you all.

Getting much further along on my 365's backup, should be now past the lower quality ones I had to pull from the only source on Facebook, and now I'll be able to post the original non-interpolated shots.

Day 79 
Day 80 
Day 81 
Day 82 
Day 83 
Day 84 
Day 85 
Day 86 
Day 87 
Day 88 
Day 89 
Day 90

No comments:

Post a Comment