Thursday, October 17, 2013

I must start scheduling more effectively.

So, I've been working my job at Fred Meyer's, and it's been quite rough. I've also learned much about how my expectations are limiting my ability to just "let it be" - I may have indeed pushed too hard - as now I'm realizing I've lost focus temporarily, and again seek some guidance for bettering my life and by extension those that I care for. I really must wake to the fact that I am again holding on to things so strongly I'm strangling them. I don't like this feeling. I like the feeling of having a person there for me and know that they cheer me up whenever I hear from them, but I'm learning this isn't a good thing. It's encouraging entropy in myself as though I cannot get happiness on my own... and that I really don't like. The same statement keeps coming up again and again: "Love yourself, before you can ever hope to love someone else" - as I take it, that means loving and caring for myself to a degree that I wouldn't need validation, but that if it is given, I also know to graciously receive it - but not to ever take it for granted. I realize that's what I've been doing all to much lately. So, while painful, this extended break away from the person that I really feel connected to, and indeed love them spiritually, is a very good thing for growth. This growth cannot be pushed or it will wither away. I accept fully that this is a major lesson I must learn. I AM.

Also, Pictures to catch up to the 365 current will be coming much more fully now, so until I'm caught up, I'll be posting a month at a time. That said, April:

Day 91 
Day 92 
Day 93 
Day 94 
Day 95 
Day 96 
Day 97 
Day 98 
Day 99 
Day 100 
Day 101 
Day 102 
Day 103 
Day 104 
Day 105 
Day 106 
Day 107 
Day 108 
Day 109 
Day 110 
Day 111 
Day 112 
Day 113 
Day 114 
Day 115 
Day 116 
Day 117 
Day 118 
Day 119 
Day 120

No comments:

Post a Comment