Saturday, November 9, 2013

Positive outcomes, testing resolve.

I have now been back home for about a week, though still working on all the specifics, car is still a bit rocky. Outlook looks good though as the all mighty 8-ball says, as I now have a for sure job doing a service to the comunity which is quite altruistic, for a good cause - keeping drink and impared drivers with a responsible driver. Today did a very promising interview for a local grocer shop, and looks like that will also be going ahead. A very lovely friend found me a cute and nice little studio I am applying for, and that as well looks very promising. I have a few different potential photography jobs coming through in spring it seems, so keeping hopes there. With a little preserverence and determination, I am actively turning my life around for the better. I love all my friends and family who are actively supporting my growth, but also those who are unable due to their own life's journeys. I am actively letting past transgressions truly go, without focusing on the negative. Life is shaping up to be very good indeed.

I have a plan coming down the stream on getting a collective together of like-minded healers and sages together, to bring about some real positive change, if only for now in our own communities.

Be well all!

No comments:

Post a Comment