Sunday, August 25, 2013

Couple days off... I shan't do that again I should think

If I figure my math right (never really been too proficient at math) I should be caught up to the current daily 365 shot in about a month with 5-6 chronological shots posted. Yeah. So anyhow, today was both trying and absolutely RAD as I made a very good friend of a passing college acquaintance.
That was a highlight... the "low-light" on the other hand, is constant uncertainty of many things. I REALLY should get into yoga and further my meditation practices. Also, Vietnamese Coffee is REALLY strong.
I should also note that when I originally started this it was posted on Facebook, wherein I have moved on to something a bit more... official - I had originally done a format of {day of the year - witty-quip.} - I'll likely bring that back as it kind of says: "CW Reed's humor"
 Day 2
 Day 3
 Day 4
 Day 5
Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment